SPX LIGHTNIN MIXERS
- Complete tear-downs & rebuilds of Lightnin Mixer gearboxes
- Rebuilding of Lightnin mechanical seals
- Lightnin portable mixer repair
- Manufacturing & repair of Lightnin mixer shafts
FIELD SERVICE SUPPORT
The Center’s support capabilities strengthen Lightnin mixer’s on-site customer service. Services include:
- Lightnin mixer installation & start-up support
- Preventative & predictive maintenance
- Extended storage
- Equipment & inventory audits
PROCESS EQUIPMENT PARTS
Many replacement parts for widely used mixer models are in stock and available for quick shipment or even customer pick-up from our Delavan/Lake Geneva service center.
What’s the best service experience you’ve ever had? At Rotex, our goal is to be the answer to that question. That’s why we offer a comprehensive service plan, which includes onsite field service, customer service and support, and OEM parts/replacements.
Our expert technicians are trained and based out of our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, and are available for onsite technical visits, operation and maintenance training, and machine startup services.
Buying a machine… that’s just the beginning. Learn more about our world-class service support.
- Complete selection of meshes, weaves, & materials
- Screens with bondtite, plastic, metal, or heat-resistant edging & grommets
- 2-3 day shipment on screens
- Flex connectors in rubber, white FDA neoprene, & EPDM
- Mesh cleaning balls in FDA rubber, neoprene, & silicone; EPDM & urethane
- 1-2 Week Delivery
In addition to these Rotex and SPX Lightnin Mixer parts and services, we also carry parts for these brands including carrier vibrating equipment, coil springs, fiberglass leaf springs, rubber shear springs, rocker arm stabilizers, drive components, and fabricated conveyor components.
- Advantage Engineering
- Coperion K-Tron
- Carrier Vibrating Equipment
- FormPak, Inc.
- Gardner Denver/Lamson
- Illinois Blower
- Kelair Products